Monday, October 16, 2006

The Three Strikes law

Dear Aiden, Hi, I am Karen Lin, I have tried again and again to record my voice, but the microphone doesn't wrok. Therfore, I can only write my opinion to you, I am so sorry, I am not good to computer. For the Three Strikes law,I think the nonviolent criminals should be send to prison for the rest of their lives, because if the judges just send them to prison for few years, once they get free,they seldom repent and start anew, they usually offend again and again. Moreover, they may commit a high crime and bring more problems to the society. I believe finally,the Three Strikes law will deter the nonviolent felons. If the government cannot think a best way to solve the problem that how to stop the nonviolent felons. We have to ust Three Strikes law to punish and deterthem. Yours sincerely, Karen October 17,2006

To play the message, click on the 'Play Message' button below.

karen

Play Message

If you cannot see the 'Play Message' button above, click here...

 

 

 

 

 

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the person to whom the email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, play or disclose or use the contents in any way. Please notify us immediately by return email and destroy the email and attachments. Springdoo does not accept any liability for any changes made to this email or attachments after sending by Springdoo. You should scan any attachments for viruses before opening.

 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?